- Training content development that aligns with the business
- Types of outcomes that should be measured and applied within training
- How and why training is critical to the business
At times, it can be tough to create new ideas, new methods, and new approaches. This free eBook is a great way to get some ideas, new approaches and some inspiration in an effort to align the training and the corporate strategy. This free eBook is an easy read and has simple guidance on how to create action learning that is strategic, aligned, and important to the business.
Click to download the free action learning eBook or click the image above. Enjoy.
This just in… The author of Amazon #1 best selling book in training and development "Shift: Using Business Simulations and Serious Games in Corporate Learning and Development" is going to put the Kindle edition up for free this Sunday, January 24th and January 31st. It's a great book if you're interested in learning about utilizing business simulations and serious games within corporate learning.
This is a great no nonsense and non-technical book about how to get started. It is not designed to teach you how to build one (this would be a massive book), but it will give you guidance on how to integrate the solution into your corporate training without spending and arm and a leg.
You can find the book here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CMBP1TA - Enjoy!
01/04/2016 Filed in: Leadership Development
Have you ever thought of using business simulations within innovation training? If you haven’t you should! Today’s generation thinks innovation is common. Some innovate well while some could use a little training on the formal (yet relaxed) process of innovation. Business Simulations offer a great opportunity for participants to brainstorm, try, learn, and apply. This is hard to do without the aid of the advanced learning tool(s).
More and more, leadership development is requiring an innovative component to the curriculum. The challenge has been how to give the participants the opportunity to not only learn the process of creative thinking, but to also apply and practice it. This is where business simulations come in.
Business Simulations: Teaching Innovative Thinking Within Leadership Development. Why?
1. Innovative thinking is becoming a required topic within leadership development.
2. Business Simulations engage employees around applying innovative thinking curriculum.
3. Today’s employees demand a method to try, learn, and apply training content. Slides are dead.
4. Innovative process is only good for creative thinking. Business Simulations help participants put the creativity to use.
5. Your training could become the next cog in the wheel of innovation and creative thinking within your company.
If teaching people how to be more innovative is important, you should think about utilizing a Business Simulations within corporate training and development. The train left the station some time ago within fortune 500 companies globally. Implementing these valuable solutions is not complicated nor are they expensive. It’s worth investigating.