Business Simulations, Corporate Training, and Strategy Acceleration That Drive Change
Business Simulations and Corporate Training
For Business Acumen Training
For Business Analytics Training
For Most Any Corporate Budget
Engage employees with training & development that creates a wait list. This is a digital solution built to train tomorrow's leaders using your leadership tools and competencies.
…SimStudios absolutely knocked it out of the park. The level of customization, responsiveness, and quality that went into the development and launch of our simulation was far beyond expectations. We couldn't have been more happy with the end results.
Contact Us For More Information
Confidential and NO sales pressure
- Create custom solution built around the advanced needs of your strategy and development needs
- Accelerate the change management initiatives within your organization
- Reduce business silos within your organization
- Turn your corporate training initiatives into a strategic imperative
- Install your leadership models or other leadership/human resource tools
- Apply your leadership development program directly to a business similar to yours
- Challenge and engage participants around your training content and your business strategy
- Create buzz and wait-lists for your training programs
- Topics: Leadership Development, Business Acumen, Business Analytics, and Innovative Thinking
- Challenge and delight today’s learners and tomorrow’s leaders
- Engage, excite, and apply learners to your training content and the business
- Demonstrate the importance of your training to the strategy
Who We Are
Simulation Studios is Run By Bill Hall
Bill brings to strategic development a potent mix of technology, business acumen, and organizational skills. He has worked on corporate turnarounds at companies such as Apple, Nortel, and AOL, as well as at startups such as Skype. He’s the author of Shift: Using Business Simulations and Serious Games, which was an Amazon No. 1 bestselling book in the training and development sphere, and his articles have been featured in Huffington Post, Entrepreneur, Business Insider, and Chief Learning Officer, Chief Executive, and elsewhere.
Bill lives with his family in the San Francisco Bay Area. When he can find the time, he enjoys playing drums and piloting aircraft. Connect with Bill on LinkedIn.
Professional Endorsements Join The Other Delighted Customers
How About Some Kind Customer Quotes
...absolutely knocked it out of the park. We couldn't have been more happy with the end results
- The Boeing Company
… an outstanding experience from start to finish, very supportive, developing a world class business simulation
- McDonald's Corporation
The Business Simulation courses developed for our organization have been extremely well received by leaders across our organization - driving financial learning across, down and through the organization.
- The Caterpillar Company
How About Some Press Coverage
Contact Us For More Information
- Or Call Us: 888-908-SIMS(7467) -
Why Use These Solutions?
You need to accelerate change and adoption among employees.
Employees need to learn applicable skills and mindset quickly. In many cases, employees want to::
- Understand how the skill or change is applicable
- Understand their role in the change initiative.
- Understand how to make change successful.
- Learn company-specific acumen and leadership competencies needed for success.
Empower managers to compete head-to-head in a business war games running your company hands-on:
- Allow them to experience why the change is important.
- Give them insights into their role in the strategy.
- Help them understand how to be a successful leader.
- Help them develop company-specific business acumen and leadership competencies.