Why Use These Solutions?
You need to accelerate change adoption among employees, creating greater corporate value.
You worked hard to create the corporate strategy, leadership development program, or change initiative. But managers:
- Don’t understand why the change is important.
- Don’t understand their role in the change.
- Don’t understand how to make change successful.
- Don’t have the company-specific acumen and leadership competencies needed for success.
Empower managers to compete head-to-head in a business war game running your company hands-on. The results will:
- Allow them to experience why the change is important.
- Give them insights into their role in the strategy.
- Help them understand how to be a successful leader.
- Help them develop company-specific business acumen and leadership competencies.
Who We Are
Simulation Studios is Run By Bill Hall
Bill brings to strategic development a potent mix of technology, business acumen, and organizational skills. He has worked on corporate turnarounds at companies such as Apple, Nortel, and AOL, as well as at startups such as Skype. He’s the author of Shift: Using Business Simulations and Serious Games, which was an Amazon No. 1 bestselling book in the training and development sphere, and his articles have been featured in Huffington Post, Entrepreneur, Business Insider, and Chief Learning Officer, Chief Executive, and elsewhere.
Bill lives with his family in the San Francisco Bay Area. When he can find the time, he enjoys playing drums and piloting aircraft. Connect with Bill on LinkedIn or visit his personal web site: BillHall.Me
Professional Endorsements Join The Other Delighted Customers
How About Some Kind Customer Quotes?
...absolutely knocked it out of the park. We couldn't have been more happy with the end results
- The Boeing Company
… an outstanding experience from start to finish, very supportive, developing a world class business simulation
- McDonald's Corporation
The Business Simulation courses developed for our organization have been extremely well received by leaders across our organization - driving financial learning across, down and through the organization.
- The Caterpillar Company
How About Some Press Coverage?
Contact Us For More Information
- Or Call Us: 888-908-SIMS(7467) -